Reardon & Associates Lawyers represent clients in all Courts and Tribunals concerned with criminal law.
We have extensive experience in criminal matters before the Supreme and District Courts and in the Magistrates Courts.
We provide our clients with representation in all Courts and Tribunals including in relation to:
- Conduct of Jury Trials in the Supreme and District Courts
- Conduct of Summary Trials in the Magistrates Courts
- Bail Applications in the Magistrates and Supreme Courts
- Pleas of Guilty and representation on sentencing in all Courts
- Interviews and the giving of Records of Interview with:
- State and Federal Police
- Australian Crime Commission (ACC)
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC)
- Negotiating with the Office of the Director of Public Prosecution and Police Prosecutions
- Appeals against conviction and sentence
- Assistance with Parole Applications
Should you require representation in a Criminal or Traffic matter please do not hesitate to contact us on (07) 3236 5808 or via email.
We also undertake Legally Aided Criminal Law matters in eligible matters. To Download our Legal Aid Application Kit visit our Resource Centre.