Reardon & Associates Lawyers have extensive experience in representing our clients in all manner of Traffic related matters and applications including:
- Special Hardship Order Applications where a driver faces disqualification from driving by reason of:
- a conviction for a high speed speeding offence where the speed was more than 40 km/h over the limit
- a loss of demerit points after taking a Good Behaviour election
- Restricted ‘Work’ Licence Applications necessary following a conviction for driving with a Blood Alcohol Concentration above 0.05% but under 0.15%
- Representation in relation to all drink and drug driving offences
- Negotiating with Police Prosecution in relation to all relevant matters
Strict time limits apply to the making of Special Hardship Order Applications where a disqualification is based on loss of demerit points after a Good Behaviour election so please do not delay in seeking advice as to your legal rights and the requirements for a Special Hardhip Order Application.
The evidence the Court must have before it in relation to Special Hardship Order Applications and Applications for Restricted Work Licences is quite specific and eligibility for these types of Licences is limited by a persons traffic histroy.
We have prepared an eGuide in relation to Special Hardship Orders and Restricted Work Licences which you can access here
Should you require representation in relation to a Traffic matter please do not hesitate to contact us on (07) 3236 5808 or via email.