Reardon & Associates Lawyers can assist you in dealing with Estate Planning and Administration Issues by providing advice regarding your Will, Powers of Attorney and assisting executors and administrators in the proper and timely administration of deceased estates.
We provide our clients with efficient and cost effective advice and assistance with Estate Planning Issues including
- Preparation of Wills
- Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Advance Health Directives
- Advice on and consideration of Testamentary Trusts
We will also liaise with your accountant and financial planner to insure that your plan is feasible and financially achievable.
Reardon & Associates provide their clients who are charged with the responsibility of Administering a deceased estate with advice and support including:
- Getting in the assets of the estate
- Applying for Probate or Letters of Administration
- Arranging for transfer of the assets into the names of the Trustees
- Obtaining the maximum return from Superannuation Trustees
- Attending to distribution of the estate according to law.
We also represent our clients in Family Maintenance Applications and in cases where a willis disputed.
If you require representation or advice in relation to an Estate matter or wish to inquire about us preparing your Will or Power of Attorney please do not hesitate to contact us on (07) 3236 5808 or via email.